Hey… who wouldn’t want a music teacher named Melody?
Hi, my name is Melody Baker and I am music teacher a private tutor, a board-certified music therapist. My job to motivate you to learn to sing the songs in your heart and play the instrument you’ve always wanted to learn.
Make the World a Better Place…
Give the Entire Family Music Lessons!
In my almost 40 years of teaching music I have found when the whole family
is involved, the musical world is instantly a more pleasant place to be.
- how to express our thoughts and feelings in a positive way
- the value of developing a sensitive heart
- finger dexterity and coordination
- diligence and commitment as we accomplish difficult goals
- that patience and the ability to stay focused solves problems
- that even a simple song can bring beauty and joy into a restless world
In short, children who learn to sing and/or play an instrument
will develop the skills necessary to be a happy, successful adult.
Download a free music theory game and more!
My Blog: Do Music Lessons Make You Smarter?
Clips of live piano or voice lessons
MUSIC THERAPY VIDEOS
Watch how researched based music therapy interventions
can benefit you, your child, or your students.
MUSIC THEORY GAMES
Fun, non-competitive learning games
for all ages and all abilities.
Check out the “Play it Again” Practice Note
This proven device will help your child practice more
effectively and have more fun, or your money back
Melody’s Family Friendly Home California Music Studio